If you live in Ireland and you’re looking for some free bets, then you’re in the right place – on this page we list all of the best free bet offers, bonuses and money back specials specifically for Irish punters.
Whilst most European online bookmakers and betting sites will accept customers in Ireland, not all of them will let Irish customers claim their welcome offer (for reasons known only to themselves). At the same time, some sites have different promotions or terms based on your country of residence.
Below you’re find a list of free bets, as well as summaries of their T&C’s. Some of the betting sites are based in Ireland, but there are also plenty from the UK and further afield. And most importantly, all of the offers we list are from trusted bookies so you can bet without worrying if your money is safe.
Latest Free Bet Offers
Please bet responsibly (18+). For problem gambling visit gamblingcare.ie.
bet365 - Bet €10 & Get €50 in Free Bets
- Terms - Open Account Offer. Bet €10 & Get €50 in Free Bets for new customers at bet365. Min deposit requirement. Free Bets are paid as Bet Credits and are available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply. #ad
Boylesports - Bet €10 Get €50 in Free Bets
Bet €10 at evens or more for €50 in free bets.
- Terms - IRE/NI new customers only. Min stake €/£10. Min odds Evs. Free Bet applied on 1st settlement of any qualifying bet. Free Bets expire in 7 days. 1 Free Bet offer per customer, household & IP address only. Payment method restrictions. Cashed out/Free Bets won’t apply. 30 days to qualify. 18+. Prices subject to fluctuation and availability. Max Stake €/£10. T&C's Apply. #ad
Betfair - Bet €10 Get €30 in Free Bets
Sign up using promo code ZBGC01 and you could get €30 in free bets when you place a €10 real money bet. Minimum odds are 1/2.
- Terms - New Customer offer. Place a min £10 bet on the Sportsbook on odds of min 1/2 (1.5), get £30 in Free Bets. Rewards valid for 30 days. SMS verification required. Only deposits via cards will qualify. T&Cs apply. Please Gamble Responsibly #ad
10bet - 50% up to 50 EUR
At 10bet you can claim a 50% bonus on your first deposit worth up to a maximum of €50. Minimum deposit to claim is €15. Bonus code: PLAY50.
- Terms - Play Responsibly; 18+ #ad
BetVictor - Bet €5 Get €30
- Terms - 18+ new customers only. Opt in, bet £5 at odds 2.00+ within 7 days of registering, no cashout. Get 2x €10 Free Bets, set events at odds 2.00+. Plus €10 Slot Bonus, selected games, wager 20x to withdraw max €250. 7 day bonus expiry. Card payments only. T&Cs apply. begambleaware.org | Please gamble responsibly #ad
Betway - Get up to €50 in Free Bets
Deposit at least €5 and you'll receive a free bet up to the maximum of €50 should your first bet lose. Minimum odds are 1/2.
- Terms - New ROI customers only. Min Deposit: €5. Maximum Free Bet: €50. Overall odds: 1.50 (1/2) or higher. Free Bets available upon settlement of the qualifying bet. Debit card deposits only. This offer is valid for 7 days from your new account being registered. 18+ BeGambleAware.org. Full Terms apply. #ad
Coral - Bet €5 Get €20 in Free Bets
At Coral you can claim a €20 free bet when you deposit and bet €5 of your own money. The minimum odds for your qualifying bet are 1.5 and it can be a single win or each way wager on any sport. The free bet must be used within 7 days.
- Terms - 18+. UK+IRE only. Min first bet £5 at odds 1/2 or more. Tote and Pool excluded. Must be placed within 14 days of account reg. £20 credited as 4 x £5 free bets. Not valid with Cash Out. Free bet valid for 4 days. Free bet stake not returned. T&Cs apply. #ad
Ladbrokes - Bet €5 Get €20 in Free Bets
Ladbrokes will quadruple your first bet of €5 with four free bets worth a total of €20. To count, your first bet must have odds of 1/2 or more.
- Terms - 18+ New UK+IRE customers. Paypal and certain deposit types and bet types excluded. Min £5 bet within 14 days of account reg at min odds 1/2 = 4 x £5 free bets. Free bets valid for 4 days on sports, stake not returned, restrictions apply. T&Cs apply. #ad
We check these offers regularly and add new promotions as we find them, provided that they can be claimed by customers in Ireland and meet our quality requirements.
Free Bet FAQ
For those of you who are new to betting online we’ve compiled a quick guide to bookies sign up offers that should answer all of your questions you may have:
WHY DO BOOKIES OFFER FREE BETS?
Welcome offers, regardless of their format, all have the same purpose – to incentivise you into signing up with a bookie so you can try their service.
ARE FREE BETS WORTH CLAIMING?
Absolutely. Whilst there are some sub-par bookies with restrictive terms that make their bonus not worth claiming, in the majority of cases there’s plenty of value to get from an introductory free bet. On Irish Betting SItes we’ve done the leg work for you and weeded out the offers that aren’t worth claiming – leaving you with only the best free bets.
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A FREE BET, DEPOSIT BONUS AND ENHANCED ODDS OFFER?
Good question! There are usually three kinds of offer which you’ll come across when registering with a new bookie:
- Free Bets – A simple free bet token which you’re given once you’ve met the offers requirements. Usually this involves depositing and placing a bet with your own money, after which it will be matched with a bonus one. Some of the more generous bookmakers will even give you a free bet for more than your qualifying bet, such as a €20 free bet when you bet €5.
- Deposit Bonus – Here you receive a bonus, usually based on the value of your deposit (eg: deposit €25 for a €25 bonus). Bonuses are usually withdrawable once you have place a minimum number of bets (known as a ‘turnover requirement’ or ‘wagering requirement’).
- Enhanced Odds – With an enhanced odds offer instead of receiving a bonus or free bet, you’ll get a larger than normal payout should your bet win. Sometimes these have a lot of choice, such as “double odds on your first sports bet” whilst other times they’re limited to specific bets. The extra winnings from larger enhanced odds offers tend to be paid out in bonus funds rather than cash.
CAN I CLAIM AN OFFER MORE THAN ONCE?
The short answer is ‘no’ – welcome offers can only be claimed once when you first sign up, and registering a new account in order to claim the bonus again is, by and large, against the terms and conditions of pretty much all bookies.
Many betting sites offer additional promotions to existing customers, but the value tends to be a little lower than the introductory bonus that you can claim when you first sign up.
CAN MULTIPLE PEOPLE AT THE SAME ADDRESS CLAIM THE SAME OFFER?
Here the answer depends on the site. Some bookmakers only allow one account per household, computer and/or internet connection – meaning that even if there are multiple people living at the same address you can’t all sign up for an account. On the other hand, some bookies have no problem with both you and your partner having an account.
The best practice is to check both the terms of the welcome offer and the terms and conditions of the site to see if there are any clauses of this nature. If in doubt, the customer support for the site should be able to tell you their specific policies.